Deus Ex 3 Latest Info Revealed
Eidos recently did a sneek-peek with a Czech magazine to where they revealed some information about the popular action thriller RPG Deus Ex 3. The game has a release date of 2010, so much of the details remain classified. However, after much deciphering, the Czech magazine preview was translated into English for you here…
Here is a summary of what’s expected in Deus Ex 3, covering gameplay, plot and storyline aspects:
– the world is ruled by megacorporations, more powerful than national governments. The conspiracy groups are setting these corporations against each other.
– the black ops slaughter the research division of the corporation Adam works at. The questions who and why is behind the attack are answered relatively soon into the game, however more serious questions arise with the answers.
– You will be regularly visiting Adam’s apartment with many reminiscences of his past like photos and a diary
– The game takes place in five well-known metropoleis, mentioned were Shanghai, Detroit and Montreal
– Women play a large role in the game, some of them you’ve known for a long time, others will try to seduce or betray you, depending on your previous actions
– Bosses are included, their difficulty also depending on your previous actions
– The secret societies are just puppets for a shadowy figure who wants to take control over all of the market, society, and the human evolution.
– The events of the game will lead to the establishment of UNATCO
– The main villain is to be ‘similar’ to Jensen
– a rescue mission across the globe later in the game
– squad based combat AI with a visually identifiable squad leader
This info was found in the Eidos forums, if you’re looking for even more detailed information on Deus Ex 3, check out the full translation of the article at here.
The teaser / trailer for Deus Ex 3, which was the only info we had for the game until recently:
My new Linux Video is up – Take a look here!: